An apartment designed to fuel the imagination!

Friday, October 4, 2013

When you have friends over do you find yourself saying 'and eventually we'd like to put a shelf with books on it here'...or....'we're planning on turning the space into a work space over there'?! If so, you may benefit from this wonderful tool used by Fantastic Frank who are selling new apartments in Berlin. Tape. Renovation not completed yet? Not a problem! Just use tape to fuel the imagination (or as a note to self!). Genius!








Fantastic Frank via Feel Inspired with thanks

I wonder how much tape I'd need to spell out 'Niki's private spa area' and 'Niki's glass of Prosecco corner'?

I spy my favourite chair of the moment, the Thonet S64 :) next to the very cool LUM (15% off with code MYSCAN). And I have the same Muuto Around coffee table in my sitting room.  Wish I had the print in the bedroom too! How about you?

So it's the weekend.....finally!! So happy! What are you up to? I think we'll take it easy, maybe head out to a nature reserve for a walk in the Autumn colours, see a few friends, watch my little girl taking her ice-skating lesson (like bambi on ice - so cute!).

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts