The beautiful apartment of a Swedish interior designer

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hej du! I'm blogging from further up the coast today in Höganäs (home to Lily & Oscar (remember this beautiful cottage?) and Magasin 36 which I fully intend on visiting!). But before I do I had to share this incredible home with you which is currently for sale. It's owned by Swedish interior designer Elin Kickén (and I've heard Instagram extroadinaire (@elinkicken) and teeming with fabulous pieces. Take a peek....












Elin Kicken, Vastenhem via Husligheter and Stil Inspiration with thanks. 
I love her style, how about you?

I spy (where to start?!!) - well you could do well to start at Lotta Agaton's pop-up shop where many of the accessories can be found including the black and white prints, the Hay wall calendar and diamond light bulbs. For other items: Muuto The Dots Coat Hanger, Tom Dixon Copper Shade light and etch tea light (Nest). The Eames DAW, Eames RARThonet 209, Thonet 214, (Design Collectors: 15% discount with code MYSCAN).  Kubus bowl By Lassen. Linen bedding from The Linen Works (I love the Cassis colour). Long-haired sheepskin chair cushions from here. What have I missed?

Feel like looking at a few other monochrome spaces? Try this, this and this one!

Oh and don't forget to enter the give-away if you haven't already :)

Have a lovely day and happy halloween Mwah, ha ha haaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts