All that glitters......

Monday, December 30, 2013

I can't believe 2013 has come to an end, it's flown by. I've had such a wonderful year, I hope you have too?! Now I'm gearing up for tomorrow night's new year's eve party which has to be a dipped gold glitter affair, how about you?

Dress designed by Jeffrey Monteiro for Bill Blass photo: Ann Street Studio


via

In case you're in need of some inspiration, here are some of the fantastic ideas I found on Pinterest: Glitter dipped door keys, gold confetti dipped balloons and beautiful glitter dipped nails! In fact my search has told me you can dip just about anything in gold glitter to make it look fab - an old pair of killer heels, a stained coffee cup,  tea light holders, mason jars, paper, star garlands, cutlery. The skies the limit for a year that glitters in gold!

In case you're after some fab new year's eve table decorating ideas take a peek at what Nina from Stylizimo did last year - so beautiful! 

In Sweden it's customary to let off fireworks at midnight so the year really does start with a bang - how about in your country?

Thank you so much for reading my blog in 2013!

Happy New Year!

See you on 2nd January for the first home tour of the year :)

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts