The beautiful relaxed home of Anne Ziegler

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello, how's your Thursday? It's so grey here in Southern Sweden I am in desperate need for something to brighten up my day and I think I've found it in the form of this beautiful house. It's the white, light and airy home of Anne Ziegler, a trend, retail and brand consultant for companies such as Ann Taylor and Victoria's Secret, in Laurel Canyon, California. I love the wide planked light wood floor, layered textures of white and that fab spotted bed spread (anyone know where it's from?). Oh how I love  the whole look and feel of this space.







Photography: Brittany Ambridge (shared with kind permission) for  Domino Magazine via French By Design

What a beautiful relaxed, home don't you think?! Anything in particular which catches your eye?

More lovely white homes can be found here, here and here (and no grey in site!).

I hope this space has brightened up your day too!

PS Thank you French By Design for the inspiration - I love your blog! And to Brittany Ambridge for the kind permission to use the images.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts