A perfect Swedish apartment for a spring day

Friday, April 18, 2014

I've finally arrived in London for my Easter holidays, yay! It's so lovely to be here! Before I dash off to enjoy the spring sunshine with family and friends I had to share this one room Swedish apartment with you. It's been painted almost entirely in white to make the space appear larger and then the owners have added fabrics in grey and Svenskt tenn pattern to add warmth.  Perfect inspiration for a beautiful spring day!






Stadshem via Do you fancy this
I spy Muuto dots hangers and a throw and boxes from Hay.
I hope you've got some lovely plans for the easter holiday and that the sun shines for you! I'll be nipping in tomorrow with a fun Danish easter post so stop by if you have the time.

Until then have an eggcellent (sorry) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts