A Finnish / Swedish children's creative space

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I 'm re-arranging my little girls room ahead of a photo shoot later this month (eeek, so much to do, such little time!) and was so excited when my mini heart stickers arrived in the post yesterday. One aim is to provide a great space where they can sit and create with all their pens, paints (actually is that a good idea?! ha!), stickers and glue (hmmm?). I came across this fab inspiration from Ferm Living (created by Rikke and Emma) which fits the bill. This post is also dedicated to all the readers who've been patiently waiting for boys room inspiration (I see it as a perfect space for little guys or gals and actually big kids too don't you?). 






Styling: Rikke, Emma. Ferm Living

I spy Ferm Living pieces, the STOCKHOLM rug, String shelving and the Batgirl print.

What are your thoughts on black and white for a child's bedroom? Do you have any tips on creating a creative / work space?

For more rooms like this check out this, this and this room. And my favourite shops for children's items Nordic Think, Smallable and Bodie and Fou. Too tempting!

If you're looking for inspiration for your own work space my favourites include this industrial space, a norwegian / danish home office,  a converted warehouse and these beautiful vintage inspired creative spots. Which one of these would you choose?!

Have a lovely day and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts